This project was part of my study, we were asked to individually construct a full-stack webpage. This webpage was required to be as secure as possible due to it handling (placeholder) 'personal details'. This page had to support multiple user-types by using a login system.
The page was meant for users to sign up as test person for a vaccine.
Upon signing up the user should be allocated a hospital near them.
The types of users are:
- Users should be able to login and view their position in a waitinglist;
- Admins should be able to execute 'system updates';
- Medical service emplyees should be able to create new research entries;
- Researchers should be able to add information to created research entries;
- Logistics employees should be able to distribute vaccines between hospitals.
A security-first webpage
About this project